Why choosing us?
What makes the difference at Aventure Inukshuk?
- We are an accredited member of Aventure Ecotourisme Quebec and the Quebec city Tourism Office
- We are working in collaboration with the SEPAQ, CLD de la Jacques-Cartier, Tourisme Jacques Cartier, The Quebec Tourist Office, SM Sport, Clinique Vétérinaire de St-Raymond de and many others.
- Aventure Inukshuk holds kennel permits issued by the Municipality of Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier
- A permit issued by MAPAQ
- we are covered with liability insurance
OUR DOGS :
- Aventure Inukshuk applies a strict code of ethics for the well being of canine
- Our dogs have access to:
- A healthy environment or any verbal and physical abuse is strictly forbidden
- A healthy environment and daily, clean water
- A personalized food protocol adapted to the caloric need
- A quality food designed specifically for them
- Veterinary follow-up, vaccines personalized consultations as needed
- A life cycle management plan is established from birth, retirement, to euthanasia.
- A training program in the fall for the winter season
- An education and socialization program
- A plan for control and management of births
- A register of dogs, mini – packs and teams
- Our kennel is fenced in mini – packs and identified by color, where male- and female are separated. The guides work with the same dogs every year.
- Form on your state of health to fill before the departure in path, in order to facilitate a fast intervention of your guide as needed
- Evacuation emergency plan
- Radio communication for each guide, reception staff and management
- On-site team leader
- Snowmobile and emergency transportation
- All our guides are trained by Aventure Inukshuk and hold the necessary certifications in first aid and CPR
- Daily checked equipment
- All our trails are landscaped maintained daily and use is exclusive to dog sledding
- Pre-departure training for all participants
- 1 guide for about 6 people
- Bilingual service and attentive staff
- A smoke-free environment
- Trails and diversified activities
- Product adapted to the physical needs of certain participants
- Customized product for different types of customers
- Small attentions to customers: Photo break, heated tent, hot chocolate, blanket and cushion in sledges.
- Possibility to rent winter clothes if needed
Exclusion : For your safety, pregnant woman and childrent under 2 years old are not accepted for dogsledding activity.
Need more information? Do not hesitate to fill out this online form and we will get back to you within 48 hours. For an urgent request, please call us at 418 875-0770. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!