Why choosing us?
What makes the difference at Aventure Inukshuk?
- We are an accredited member of Aventure Ecotourisme Quebec and the Quebec city Tourism Office
- We are working in collaboration with the SEPAQ, CLD de la Jacques-Cartier, Tourisme Jacques Cartier, The Quebec Tourist Office, SM Sport, Clinique Vétérinaire de St-Raymond de and many others.
- Aventure Inukshuk holds kennel permits issued by the Municipality of Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier
- A permit issued by MAPAQ
- we are covered with liability insurance
- Aventure Inukshuk applies a strict code of ethics for the well being of canine
- Our dogs have access to:
- A healthy environment or any verbal and physical abuse is strictly forbidden
- A healthy environment and daily, clean water
- A personalized food protocol adapted to the caloric need
- A quality food designed specifically for them
- Veterinary follow-up, vaccines personalized consultations as needed
- A life cycle management plan is established from birth, retirement, to euthanasia.
- A training program in the fall for the winter season
- An education and socialization program
- A plan for control and management of births
- A register of dogs, mini – packs and teams
- Our kennel is fenced in mini – packs and identified by color, where male- and female are separated and the guides work with the same dogs every year.
- Form on your state of health to fill before the departure in path, in order to facilitate a fast intervention of your guide as needed
- Evacuation emergency plan
- Radio communication for each guide, reception staff and management
- On-site team leader
- Snowmobile and emergency transportation
- All our guides are trained by Aventure Inukshuk and hold the necessary certifications in first aid and CPR
- Daily checked equipment
- All our trails are landscaped maintained daily and use is exclusive to dog sledding
- Pre-departure training for all participants
- 1 guide for about 6 people
- Bilingual service and attentive staff
- A smoke-free environment
- Trails and diversified activities
- Product adapted to the physical needs of certain participants
- Customized product for different types of customers
- Small attentions to customers: Photo break, heated tent, hot chocolate, blanket and cushion in sledges.
For your safety, pregnant woman and childrent under 2 years old are not accepted for dogsledding activity.